Hermes Taupe Clemence Bolide 27cm Handmade Bag
In 1923, Hermès debuted The Bolide: the first purse with a zipper. Initially named “le sac pour auto,“ the Bolide literally means comet, inspired by a nickname for sport cars. This bag has fans all over the blogosphere who exalt its classic beauty and perfect functionality.
– 100% original Hermes leather
– Double rolled leather handles with 9 cm drop
– Removable leather strap with 41 cm drop
– Single zip closure
– Silver palladium plated hardware
– Leather lining with 1 flat pocket
– Includes clochette with two keys and padlock
Size: 27 x 20 x 10 cm
Comes with Hermes dust bag and certificate card.